Adult Individual Psychotherapy
Through building a strong therapeutic relationship, Linda helps individuals better understand both themselves and their relationship patterns.
With an approach focusing on managing negative feelings, revealing truths about underlying emotions, and building stronger connections, Linda assists individuals to gain confidence in both themselves and their relationships with others.
Some areas of concern for individuals might be:
- Relationship difficulties
- Anxiety or stress related issues
- Depression, sadness or grief
- Exploration of trauma or abuse and their impact
- Clarifying values, goals, careers and life-vision
- Assistance with life transitions
- To feel more alive
- To feel more connected to others
- To become a more integrated person
- To become a more skilled communicator
- To Learn the art of differentiation in relationships
- To improve feelings of self-worth