Adult Individuals Workshops
Keeping the Love you Find.
The “Keeping the Love you Find” Imago Workshop for Individuals is a 2-day journey of personal and relational exploration and discovery. This dynamic and insight-provoking workshop was created for individuals who want to better understand themselves and their relationship patterns, so they can create more fulfilling current and future relationships.
Based on the New York Times best-selling book Keeping the Love You Find. The format includes lectures, individual reflection and writing, demonstrations and practice of communication skills in small groups, fun and laughter. This workshop is a powerful experience for all individuals, often compared to 3-6 months of weekly therapy.
What you can expect from this workshop
- A deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- A process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- New relationship skills for better communication and connection
- A clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- An opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
What some of our clients have had to say after attending one of our workshops:
It was amazing! Really gave me insight to myself and my relationships. I promise you this will be the best money you have ever spent. It changed my life.
After completing this workshop, I’m quite sure this two-time divorcee will never become a three-time loser. Here’s to my next marriage”
As a male in this workshop, I felt supported and validated, and left with a better sense of myself.