Linda is often described as a compassionate, respectful, insightful psychotherapist. Linda has a master’s degree in Social Work from Hunter College and an Advanced Certificate Degree in Social Work from New York University. Prior to receiving her Social Work degree, she was an elementary school teacher.
In her thirty years of experience, she has worked for Rye Middle School in Westchester County, NY as their school social worker for twenty five years. In her role, she counseled adolescents and their families. She counseled teens individually & ran ongoing adolescent groups in which students voluntarily participated. Additionally, Linda facilitated an ongoing parent group for many years at Wainwright House for the parents of Rye Middle Schoolers.
Linda has also facilitated ongoing parent groups for Whitby School & in the communities of Larchmont & Mamaroneck. She has been presenting the Getting the Love you Want workshop for couples and the Keeping the Love You Find workshop for Individuals for over twenty years.
Linda has developed and implemented workshops for Manhattanville teachers, Bnai Brith, Mamaroneck Community Counseling Center & for the Edgemont, Tuckahoe, Mamaroneck, Bronxville and Rye City School districts.
- We all need a relationship where we can be seen, heard and valued.
- Any couple who is willing to do the work, can be helped.
- The best gift parents can give their children is a healthy marriage.
- Everything about how we live in the world is being internalized by our children.
- By understanding how stress and sleep deprivation affects our brain, we can improve our relationships.
- Divorce isn’t inevitable!
It was amazing! Really gave me insight to myself and my relationships. I promise you this will be the best money you have ever spent. It changed my life.
After completing this workshop, I’m quite sure this two-time divorcee will never become a three-time loser. Here’s to my next marriage”
As a male in this workshop, I felt supported and validated, and left with a better sense of myself.